What is Home.SearchPile.com?

Home.SearchPile.com is a browser hijacker that mostly affects users in Pakistan, Algeria, Iran, and Russia. Our data shows that at least 54% of the users close the site immediately upon landing, so this would imply that users understand there is nothing reliable about the site. However, the remaining 46% stay on the page, which consequently exposes them to potential security threats. In the long term, you could end up getting infected with malicious programs that will cause an ultimate system crash. Before any of that happens delete Home.SearchPile.com and everything related to this program immediately. You have to do everything it takes to protect your system and your personal information.test

Where does Home.SearchPile.com come from?

There is no one particular source that would be known for the browser hijacker distribution. The chances are that Home.SearchPile.com comes in software packages with freeware and adware programs. This would suggest that users install this browser hijacker on their computers willingly, albeit they do not realize the risk of setting up a freeware application. It is very likely that Home.SearchPile.com came with one of the Superweb adware applications. In turn, the Superweb adware gets distributed with OTHER freeware apps that are widely available for download at file-sharing websites. As you can obviously tell, it is a vicious circle that is hard to escape, especially if you do not employ safe web browsing habits.

Research shows that there are quite a few sites that link to Home.SearchPile.com. That would include secureserver.net, trafficip.com, blackmagic.com, and so on. This supports the idea that Home.SearchPile.com is just a part of a big advertising network that thrives on the pay-per-click system, making money for its developers with every click and every single rerouting. What’s more, it is also possible that you go redirected to Home.SearchPile.com after you have clicked an outgoing link on YouTube, Google, Facebook, Search-simple.com, and akamaihd.net. This would suggest that your computer or the website you have visited were compromised PRIOR to the browser hijacker installation.

What does Home.SearchPile.com do?

Just like any other browser hijacker out on the loose, Home.SearchPile.com modifies your default settings without your permission and then employs tracking cookies to collect information on your web browsing habits. It would seem that the program is a reliable search provider, but it merely uses the custom version of the Google search engine.

The hijacker promotes associated third party content that might prove to be malicious and dangerous. Also, it might not be the program’s primary intention, but Home.SearchPile.com might as well be the reason you get infected with a Trojan or a ransomware application. The thing users have to understand is that computer infections always come in throngs, so if you have a problem, you can expect to have an entire bunch of them very soon.

How do I remove Home.SearchPile.com?

It is important that you delete this browser hijacker before it manages to infect you with a severe security threat. It is not possible to uninstall Home.SearchPile.com through Control Panel, but you need to delete all the related applications that might be slowing down your system. For the full list of potential threats, please can your PC with the SpyHunter free scanner, and then get rid of them all automatically. Finally, reset your browser settings by following the instructions below, and then stay away from unfamiliar websites in the future, because you are always just one click away from a malicious infection.

Manual Program Removal

Windows 8 & Windows 8.1

  1. Slide the mouse cursor to the lower right corner of your screen.
  2. Click Settings on the Charm bar and go to Control Panel.
  3. Open Uninstall a program and remove unwanted applications.

Windows Vista & Windows 7

  1. Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
  2. Go to Uninstall a program and remove unwanted applications.

Windows XP

  1. Click the Start button and select Control Panel.
  2. Double-click Add or remove programs and uninstall unwanted apps.

Reset Your Browser

Google Chrome

  1. Press Alt+F and click Settings.
  2. Click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen.
  3. Scroll down and press the Reset settings button.
  4. Click Reset.

Internet Explorer

  1. Press Alt+T and open Internet options.
  2. Click the Advanced tab and press Reset.
  3. Mark Delete personal settings and click Reset.
  4. Press Close.

Mozilla Firefox

  1. Press Alt+H and go to Troubleshootinginformation.
  2. Click Refresh Firefox on the new tab.
  3. Click Refresh Firefox once more and press Finish.
100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Home.SearchPile.com*

Leave a Comment

Enter the numbers in the box to the right *